Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Pharmacy
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy is at the scientific forefront in pharmacy, pharmaceutics and medicinal chemistry education and research. As pharmacy’s role in team-based health care continues to evolve, the school's location within the VCU Medical Center offers students and faculty tremendous opportunities for interprofessional collaboration.
Pioneers in Advanced Education
VCU School ...
What is the FIP Academic Institutional Membership?
The FIP Academic Institutional Membership, or FIP AIM, is a Membership that allows Faculties and Schools of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences to become inter-connected on a global platform of discussion, leadership and shared challenges and successes. The FIP AIM focuses on the parallel evolution of Faculties and Schools of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences alongside the ongoing changes in pharmacy practice, science, research and their respective funding. All Faculties and Schools of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences from around the world are welcome to apply for a FIP AIM. These Academic Institutes are represented by their Deans, Vice Deans and other Decision Makers within the Membership activities such as online discussion platforms and the annual International Dean’s Forum at the FIP Congress.
Join us at the Global Dean's Forum at the FIP Congress
Each year at the FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences , the FIP AIM hosts a Dean’s Forum, inviting all representative Deans from the Faculties and Schools within the Membership to meet each other and discuss current and relevant topics in an international arena. Expert Speakers from around the world as well as innovative interactive opportunities are featured over the 2-day event. Click here to read more about the Global Deans Forum.
- A global platform of discussion, leadership and shared challenges and successes between Deans and Leaders of Academic Institutes- Shared knowledge and resources at “decision-maker” levels through both in-person and online venues
- An online Members platform within which to discuss topics, post documents and network with other Deans
- Specialized sessions at the in-person Global Dean’s Forum running concurrently with the FIP Congress
- The opportunity to connect your Academic Staff to other Faculty professors from all over the world via the online Members area
- Special Member profiling in the up-to-date Official World List of Pharmacy Schools - publicly profile your university and its academic opportunities, and within the Member Area gain access to specific contact details of Deans and institutional services.
- The Member-only opportunity to post career opportunities for staff, project leads and term positions to an international audience – only Members may post, but the world can view!
- FIP Publications: The international Pharmaceutical Journal, Monthly FIP Academic Institutional Newsletter with global information about Pharmacy Education and how your peers steer their School of Pharmacy,Access to the Pharmacy Education Journal, Newsletters and updates from across the FIP Education Initiative (FIPEd).